- Preparation of tool kit on women and HIV-AIDS for UNFPA.
- Preparation of Case Study on the use of social analysis in addressing HIV/AIDS in Niger for the World Bank.
- Preparation of a bibliography on the use of social analysis in implementing HIV/AIDS related programs for the World Bank.
- Preparation of a guide on using social analysis in addressing gender issues in World Bank Projects.
Clients of PID Associates
The PID team is composed of associates with expertise in participatory program design; monitoring and evaluation; small business development; HIV/AIDS; poverty reduction and microfinance. They have worked in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. The collective clients of the team are as follows:
- The African Association for Public Administration and Management (AAPAM).
- African Development Bank (ADB)
- The International Development Research Council (IDRC)
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UN-ECA)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- United Nations Family Planning Agency (UNFPA)
- United Nations Fund for Women (UNIFEM)
- The World Bank